Expert Support. Integrated Approach.
We lead, conduct, and manage environmental assessments and evaluations related to water resources, geology and soils, and fisheries technical issues for program- and project-level impact analyses pursuant to the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA), the National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA), and water resource compliance/permitting efforts.
Our science-based approach ensures clients receive robust environmental assessments and defensible mitigation strategies that are clearly articulated. We routinely collaborate across multidisciplinary teams to ensure analyses, compliance reporting, and mitigation strategies are technically defensible.
As part of your team, we will:
- Meet your scientific and regulatory assessment needs accurately and promptly on assignments with aggressive schedules and restricted budgets.
- Participate in planning and decision-making with stakeholders and regulatory agencies in a collaborative manner.
- Attend public hearings to contribute to project discussions and represent environmental assessments on your behalf and respond to project-related questions from the public and stakeholders.
- Ensure that regulatory requirements are fulfilled and that analyses are technically robust and legally defensible.
- Collaborate with State and Federal agencies as part of project planning and compliance.
- Develop environmental protection and mitigation measures that minimize or avoid environmental consequences by utilizing a combination of siting, engineering, and operational modifications to streamline planning efforts.
Compliance and Planning:
- California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA)
- National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA)
- Permit Support and Compliance
- Environmental Impact Analysis
- Mitigation Development and Strategy
- Compliance Monitoring Programs
- Senior Technical/Peer Review
- Project Development Support (Opportunities and Constraints)
Scientific and Technical:
- Surface Water Hydrology
- Groundwater Hydrology
- Geology and Soils
- Hydrologic Assessments
- Water Quality Monitoring and Analysis
- Water Supply and Infrastructure
- Water Resource Policy Research
- Salmonids and Fisheries Habitat
- Fish Species Impact Assessments
- Limiting Habitat Factors Studies